Daily hair undergoes a period of growth and decline, but what if you fall more than usual? Causes and methods that could help us.
Each hair has a cycle independent of the rest, falling and growing individually. Every day there is an average of 100 hairs fall and grows each month 1.50 cm. The phases through which it passes each hair is called:
- Anagen phase: growth phase.
- Telogen: phase of inactivity or rest.
- Catagen: When hair loss occurs.
We can diagnose a problem when there is a drop greater than normal percentage, 10% of hairs in telogen, as these hairs will gradually catagen, causing a massive fall of hair.
There are several causes that can induce TEAmong them are:
- The onset of androgenic alopecia.
- Malfunction of the hormones estrogen and androgen
- Women who have just given birth.
- A poor diet.
- High stress.
- There are certain medications that can fall causal, such as blood thinners, medicines for gout or high blood pressure, heart problems, excess vitamin A and antidepressants.
- In children is very common fungal infections.
This type of cases diagnosed and treated once disappear. The hair is reborn as normal.
Types of alopecia:
It is named to the fall men and women who suffer permanently. This type of alopecia is hereditary.
The man begins appearing entries will clear the area grow up front. In women born hair so thin that the scalp can observe easily.
There are clearly defined rounded areas with lack of hair. This can occur anywhere from the head, eyebrows, eyelashes, pubic area up.
Its cause is unknown and there are no effective drugs. The course of treatment is to stimulate hair growth and improving blood circulation using various techniques, medications and in severe cases injections.
Created by elements that produce lesions such as dryer or curling iron. It is characteristic of people suffering from tricomanía, is a state of hair pulling manic states of nervousness.
Alopecia in systemic diseases
Diseases such as lupus or diabetes whose main symptom of hair loss.
- Mix onion juice with lemon or garlic. Apply and massage.
- 4 egg whites rubbed on the scalp, leave on. Rinse with rum and rose water.
- Mix essential oil of rosemary and sage, apply on the scalp and massage.
- Horsetail tea in the morning, prevents hair fall and revitalizes.
- Sage massage oil Esclerea: people with oily hair tend to have more problems falling because the excreted sebum can clog the pores preventing the hair is born normally. This oil is recommended to regulate the fat and strengthens the hair follicle.
- Dry the hair gently with a towel to remove excess moisture and let air dry.
- Do not brush your hair after the shower, but before.
- Intensively massaging the scalp starting at the neck and ascending to the front, helping to route blood carries nutrients to the root.
- Eating foods rich in vitamins B and E, lecithin and fatty acids.
- Cholesterol hardening of the veins keep blood irrigate the area.
- Avoid chemical treatments like dyes, paints, foams, hair gels, etc.
- Keep in mind that the hair fall is greater, we must not frighten us, but if you take care of our food.
To stop the decline was advised to by a professional to diagnose the cause and make a personalized treatment.